Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 13-Day on my own #4.5

Sleeping was really great today. I slept so much that I missed going to the pool. Oh well, there's always tomorrow :)
I did, however, meet Tim and his co-workers for lunch and I discovered a new pet peeve of mine. First, I came down to the restaurant in the hotel where they were and his co-workers had put Tim in between the 2 of them. Normally, this would be fine, because it's not like Tim and I need to be next to each other at every moment. But what did bother me was the fact that for 50% of the time they would speak Romanian or Italian to each other, excluding Tim and I basically. And I'm not going to shout over them to speak in English to Tim. I do have manners.
A part of me realizes that they also are a little annoyed that I am here. They both have husbands in Romania and I'm sure they would love for them to be out here. But, they both have been going home every weekend and Tim has yet to go to America for the past 2 months. And although I am here, Tim is still working. The first few days that I was here was the first time he had stopped working since he has been in Italy. So they can be rude all they want about it, but the work shows that Tim does deserve to have me here. Now as for me deserving to be here, who knows?
Anyway, after lunch, Tim (of course) went back to work and we decided that we should just keep to ourselves for the rest of the trip.
Speaking of that, I can't believe we leave in a couple of days. Time is going by very quickly!

PS...Make sure to check out my picture page & that I do enjoy reading every single one of your comments :) Keep them coming (and I think you can comment on the pictures themselves)

No comments:

Post a Comment