Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 15-Day on my own #6.5

Oh to be on a routine and only to realize that I will be flying back into the states tomorrow. I did my usual today: blog writing, go to the pool to tan and hang out with Tim when he gets home from work. We went to our last dinner here with some more of Tim's co-workers. They did speak English, but at times I stared out into space when they were speaking in Italian...AND French...AND Romanian. Some what frustrating, but whatever...it's the last night!
Well it's been great. I spent quality time with my man friend, I saw lots of beautiful things (as well as some not so beautiful things) and I got a pretty good tan. All in all this was a great experience. I am extremely thankful that I was able to come to Italy. My travels, however, are not over. To the airplane....!

No comments:

Post a Comment